I guess this is a process of learning patience too? Dr. said there is a 30% chance i'd go into labor within 24 hrs of having my membranes stripped, but i guess i'm part of that 70%. oh well. i technically am not due for another week. So, i'm done with work until the baby comes (if she ever decides to). This weekend could literally be LABOR day weekend for me. Well, when she comes she comes.
I needed a baby mobile... so i of course turned to Ksl.com and found one for $10. It is supposed to be a "farmyard" mobile, its got little cows and sheep hanging from it. I didn't fancy the fabric on it, so my wonderful mother sewed me a different cover for it! (isn't she awesome?!?!?)
Before.......
After! It now matches my bumper pads! and i don't care what anyone says... i LOVE the cow print!
I also found a blessing dress. After searching and searching for one i loved, i FINALLY found it!!!
Anyway... just trying to kill some time. Hopefully by this weekend we'll have a baby!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment