Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Isn't she here yet?

I wish she was here, but unfortunately, i'm technically not due for another week and a half. I've been getting everything ready for here. Hospital bags are packed and everything is ready for her! She is already spoiled... :)

I really wanted to find a swing, but didn't want to pay $164.99 for it... i really wanted a particular one, so i shopped around and found one on Ksl.com (like craigslist) for $70!!! so, i got the swing i wanted and it is in awesome condition!

the seat rotates, its got sound and a mobile! 

Its clean and soft!! 

I also needed a chair... for the baby's room. I didn't want a glider or a hard rocking chair... so i decided i'd find a comfortable soft lazy boy type recliner... went on Ksl.com and found one for $25... its AWESOME! After we scrubbed it down and cleaned it with my mom's upholstery cleaner it was perfect! 
I'm pretty excited. Its so comfortable!!! 

My mom insisted on pictures of me sitting in the chair... 

Also, i wanted to find a pacifier clip, but all the ones at the store are too big and bulky, or kinda ugly... so i  made my own. 
 
Just one of the ones i made.

As far as work goes... I've kinda been taking it easy. It is extremely hard to be on my feet all day, and it now hurts to move or lift things... so i hope she comes soon. I'm experience some not so awesome sleepless nights because i'm uncomfortable. Poor Kevin has to deal with me... getting up a lot and moving around. He's so sweet to deal with me, and my crazy prego moods... 

The car seat is in the car!!! (kevin was fixing the light)

WE'RE ALL SET! :)

Dr. Appointment tomorrow! We'll see how everything goes! 


No comments:

Post a Comment