Saturday, August 13, 2011

St. George Trip


So, we are in St. George right now with Kevin's family. We're having TONS of fun! We went to the Tuacahn friday night and saw The Little Mermaid. It was awesome! super hot though. I was intrigued by all the special effects they had! It was amazing what they could do. Anyway, it was a long night, but a lot of fun!!! 

I look like a balloooooon! (36 weeks prego)

The next day we went to the Bearpaw for breakfast... the best breakfast place in st. george. We also looked around some antique shops. Boy was that a fun experience. I loved walking through all the shops and finding little treasures everywhere! I'm a fan of depression glass. So much to learn, and i've got a good teacher. My father in law knows so much about antiques, so its a lot of fun going with him. We went to one shop that reminded me of that show Hoarding; Buried Alive! Not even joking one bit. the walkways were maybe a foot wide, with things stuffed and stacked everywhere. I couldn't maneuver very well through the shop with my big belly!!! But we saw some interesting stuff. 

This is just one room... and believe it or not, there is a walkway through this room. AND... it was 1,000 degrees in there!!! 

So, there aren't any Dairy Queen's in orem area.. and there is one down here. We went to DQ and they had Nutter Butter Blizzards!!! My absolute FAVORITE cookie... so I got a blizzard. 

YAY! More calories.. :) we're on vacation right?



No comments:

Post a Comment